Adobe® Bridge CS3 is a powerful, easy-to-use media manager for visual people, letting you easily organize, browse, locate, and view creative assets. Available in all six editions of Adobe Creative Suite® 3 software and all professional Adobe creative applications, Bridge provides centralized access to project files, applications, and settings, as well as XMP metadata tagging and searching capabilities.
Bridge also serves as a hub for these timesaving Adobe features and services:
* Bridge Home for developing expertise with Adobe tools
* Adobe Version Cue® CS3 for workgroup file management
* Adobe Device Central CS3 for previewing and testing mobile content
* Adobe Acrobat® Connect™ for web conferencing
Top new features:
* Bridge Home:
Visit Bridge Home, a destination area that offers up-to-date tips and resources for making the most of Creative Suite 3 software. Watch video tutorials, learn efficient workflow techniques, get inspired by leading designers' podcasts, and more.
* New Filter panel for faster file selection:
Quickly locate files using the powerful new Filter panel, which lets you filter content by metadata properties such as file type, file modification date, keywords, aspect ratio, and orientation. Sort results by criteria ranging from filename and creation date to label and rating.
* Customizable workspace:
View and manage images more efficiently in a redesigned interface that you can customize to your liking and save for reuse.
* Image stacking:
Group related images into collapsible stacks. Use stacks to organize multiple versions of the same file, group related files, or gather files to send to Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 or Adobe Illustrator® CS3 for batch processing.
* Flat view of nested folders and contents:
Display the contents of folders and subfolders in a flat view so you can find what you're looking for without burrowing deep into your filing system.
* Enhanced previews:
Evaluate images more effectively in the enhanced Preview panel, which can quickly be sized to full screen and offers a new Loupe tool to zoom in on details. Compare images side by side, preview and play back SWF and FLV files, and preview and scrub image sequences.
* Improved support for XMP metadata:
View and search by new types of metadata criteria, including Illustrator swatches and the DICOM medical imaging format. The enhanced Find command now lets you search images using more types of metadata criteria, including EXIF camera settings such as exposure, focal length, and aperture.
* Real-time, interactive web meetings using Adobe Acrobat Connect:
Use Bridge to launch Adobe Acrobat® Connect™, the web-based conferencing system for real-time, interactive meetings such as design reviews. For a low monthly fee, host online conferences in a meeting room that you set up once and is readily available. For example, display your Bridge Content panel in Light Table view, and collaboratively select images in an Acrobat Connect meeting.
Adobe Bridge CS3 is included in the following Creative Suite 3 products:
* Adobe InDesign® CS3
* Adobe InCopy® CS3
* Adobe Photoshop® CS3 Extended
* Adobe Photoshop CS3
* Adobe Illustrator® CS3
* Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional (Only available when Acrobat is installed as part of Creative Suite 3. Bridge is not available in stand alone versions of Acrobat)
* Adobe Flash® CS3 Professional
* Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3
* Adobe Fireworks® CS3
* Adobe Contribute® CS3
* Adobe After Effects® CS3 Professional
* Adobe Premiere® Pro CS3
* Adobe Soundbooth™ CS3
* Adobe Encore® CS3
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Standard
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium
* Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection